- Trend backlash: dining concepts that never did take off.
- Trend backlash: dining concepts that never did take off. — Eater NY
- The FDA's finally tracking antibiotics in meat. — The Atlantic
- Blue Ribbon Sushi's Bromberg brothers take on Vegas. — Fork in the Road
- The fight over the Chairman Bao name continues. — The Feast
- What Jamie Oliver doesn't understand about American eating behavior. — Esquire
- Get to know pig breeds that could be the next pork wave. — NY Mag
- What to drink with that holiday prime rib roast. — Serious Eats
- Food fantasies are the secret to weight loss. — Slashfood
I sat down with Eric Bromberg and his younger brother Bruce while they were in town for a demo and book signing, and the duo, who were surprisingly laid-back for New Yorkers, weighed in on their success, the restaurant industry, and the future of Blue Ribbon. Hear what they had to say when you read more.