Let the shopping madness begin! Whether you are celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa, December is the opportune time for must haves. Check out our lineup of goodies that are sure to put a smile on the faces of mommies and their offspring by clicking through the slideshow.
Not everyone celebrates Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa, but everyone can celebrate the Winter Solstice. It falls on Dec. 22, and it's the day when the sun is the farthest away from the equator. It's also the shortest day and the longest night of the year.
Why not start a tradition where you celebrate this unique day? For a few ideas on how to commemorate the solstice, read more
Happy holidays everyone! It's the end of the year, so let's enjoy every last bit of 2007! I hope my December must haves will help!
- Treat yourself to a cozy terry cloth robe to keep you warm on those cold winter nights.
- These drinks only come around once a year, so give in to the temptation of an eggnog latte or a peppermint mocha at your local Starbucks.
- Don't be afraid to celebrate yourself this year. Go ahead and buy yourself a gift; I always do!
- Pick up a journal and write down all of your goals and New Year's resolutions for 2008.
- Embrace the Christmas season and take a trip to New York City's Rockefeller Center to check out the amazing tree and take a few laps around the ice-skating rink.
Even though stores are filled with people seeking gifts for friends and family, let's be realistic: Most people pick up a little something for themselves, too. And why not? It's been a long year, and a bit of pampering won't hurt.
For this month's must-haves, I've found items that will help you primp and prepare for end-of-year festivities—along with a few that'll help you decompress from the stress of the holidays. To see my picks, read more
They say the holiday season is the most wonderful time of the year, but I must add that it generally isn't the healthiest. Here are a few things I think will help you stay happy, fit, and healthy in December.
If you want to see why these are my December must haves just read more