Fried spiced potato parcel. Do I really need to say anything else? See for yourself, this recipe looks great. - Hooked on Heat
Fried spiced potato parcel.
While it's now too darn hot out for me to fire up the stove and make a curry, doesn't it look delicious?
While it's now too darn hot out for me to fire up the stove and make a curry, doesn't it look delicious? Also, I love the story that goes with this delicious chana masala (chickpea curry). - Hooked on Heat
Be sure not to miss this exposé into the world of waitering by The Amateur Gourmet.
- Be sure not to miss this exposé into the world of waitering by The Amateur Gourmet. It's a great read. - Serious Eats
- Ever get a bottle of wine and discover it's been "corked"? A lot of people would just throw it out, but just a little Saran Wrap will help uncork corked wine. - Cheap Fun Wines
- Not everyone seems to eat Peeps, but I think everyone can appreciate these Peep S'mores. - Baking Bites
- Warning: I'm about to make a seriously bad pun. These edible cigars with garlic-yogurt dipping sauce are smoking! I can't wait to try these. - Hooked on Heat
- Think you hate tofu? Oh but think again. How could you hate something that is dredged in flour, browned in butter and then slathered in maple syrup? - Gastrokid
- The bf has been trying to get me to bake a tomato pie for the last two years. Maybe he'll settle for this drool-worthy tomato and olive tart. - What's For Lunch, Honey
- These vegan blueberry muffins look so tasty you probably won't notice that they're missing the butter. - Have Cake Will Travel
- Once again, Elise manages to make even simple things like creamy asparagus soup look amazingly elegant. - Simply Recipes
- And this is not food related in any way, but geeksugar's giving away a pink laptop carrier that is probably too fancy for the market, but if you win it, you could always try. - geeksugar
Everyone has those go to recipes that only get better with time, I only wish mine was as gorgeous as this Coconut Chicken Curry.
- Everyone has those go to recipes that only get better with time, I only wish mine was as gorgeous as this Coconut Chicken Curry. - Hooked on Heat
- Author Michael Pollan and Whole Foods CEO John Mackey, don't exactly see eye-to-eye. This evening they'll be in conversation at UC Berkeley, you can watch the whole event live via webcast. - Becks & Posh
- Better watch what your kids eat, else the government will take your fat children away. At least, that's what British officials are threatening to do with a 218 pound 8 year old. - Slate
- This weekend I was looking for a gluten-free cake. I didn't have time to make this whole orange cake, but I really wish I did. - Mental Masala
- I strangely enjoy mentos. Mostly I think it's because I love certain flavors (specifically ones not available in the US). Outside of the US there are a ton of different flavors, including Ice Pomelo flavored mentos. - Candyblog
- With cooking magazines available online and everyone sharing their recipes, you have to stop and wonder, are cookbooks becoming obsolete? Please say it ain't so... - Serious Eats
Admit it, you secretly love Jello shots, why not try this grown up version of Jello with booze.
- Admit it, you secretly love Jello shots, why not try this grown up version of Jello with booze. - Delicious Days
- Don't miss all these great Valentine's candy taste test and reviews. - Candyblog
- I told you all about the upcoming food trends, but now you can check out the 2007 restaurant menu trends. - Slashfood
- This recipe for Dahi Bhindi (okra cooked in yogurt) looks so delicious, that I, someone who does not even remotely enjoy okra, am tempted to make it this evening. - Hooked on Heat
- In case you're tired of drinking your green tea, you can now eat it. Be sure to check out this recipe for a green matcha loaf. - Nami-Nami
- If you somehow didn't get enough, check out another perspective of the SF Fancy Food Show - YummySF
- This Pan-Glazed Tofu with Thai Red Curry Sauce looks so great that I think I might even trick my guy into eating it for dinner. - The Wednesday Chef