Now if you know me, you'll know that I never make the same thing twice. I would also never serve a dish at one party and then serve it at another one with the same guests. However, this dip is just so good I had to make an exception for it. It comes together quickly and is a real crowd-pleaser. Both times I put it together the night before and reheated it in the oven right before the event. There's really nothing more to say except make it! Here's the recipe.
Katie Lee smiled for the camera while taking a break from the South Beach Food and Wine Festival. She looked cute and stylish despite the overcast skies in a comfy pair of boyfriend jeans, a blue and white striped top (very similar to this one by Alice + Olivia), flat sandals and a bright pink belt. Her statement necklace worked well with the ensemble, and a gold watch completed the look. Shop it all now!
All you do is toss store-bought chicken with bottled Buffalo sauce and Monterey jack cheese. Then you slap the mixture between two tortillas, cook, and serve alongside blue cheese dressing. Genius! It's a great appetizer that's perfect for a movie night. To learn how its made, read more
The elderflower adds a hint of syrupy sweetness that's not cloying or overly floral. This cocktail may be girlie, but it's elegant and smoothly sippable. Although a bottle of St. Germain is a bit of a splurge, think of the fragrant liqueur as an investment that you can enjoy through the New Year.
- Katie Lee admits that having the last name Joel helped her career get started.— New York Magazine
- Black ravioli with pumpkin is the perfect Halloween dinner.— Saveur
- Feeling sick? Start eating these flu-fighting foods.— The Epi-Log
- Here are 10 creepy but festive Halloween recipes— Endless Simmer
- An inside look at Ad Hoc at Home, Thomas Keller's new cookbook. — Eat Me Daily
- Celebrate Fall by turning tortillas into leaf-shaped chips. — Eddie Ross
- Singing and dancing in the grocery store is so much fun! — Serious Eats
- Get a glimpse of the Top Chef season seven casting call. — 7x7