AT&T doth protest too much in this GoPhone ad featuring has-beens Meatloaf and Tiffany. I remember absolutely nothing about this product except that I now forever associate it with an ill-conceived duet that takes place in a garage.
- Do you love Joel McHale as much as I do?
- Do you love Joel McHale as much as I do? Popwatch has an interview with him tomorrow and wants to hear your questions for the Soup host.
- FilmExperience has a list of actors for whom 2008 looks to be a banner year, including Eric Bana, Bradley Cooper, Anne Hathaway and Elizabeth Banks, among others.
- Vulture wonders why the Saturday Night Live cast is funny everywhere except SNL.
- According to Stereogum, the Meatloaf documentary appears to be dramatic.
- Brat Pack flashback! TV Squad turns its spotlight on Andrew McCarthy.
- Apparently, the next horror remake to come from production company Platinum Dunes will be Rosemary's Baby, according to ShockTilYouDrop.
- Pop Candy wants to know about your favorite books on rock music.
- The TV Addict fantasy-recasts the Gossip Girl role that Mischa Barton reportedly turned down.
- PopSugarUK's latest installment of her awesome interview with Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson is really interesting, as the girls get political.
One of the reasons I love making meatloaf is for the scrumptious leftovers. A meatloaf sandwich with all the fillings is just as tasty as the original meatloaf! For extra flavor, jazz up store bought mayonnaise with chopped basil. Although the recipe doesn't call for it, I would definitely add some shaved Parmesan to this sandwich. It's delicious served cold for lunch and divine when warmed up for dinner. To get the recipe please read more
Thanks to the high-end comfort food trend, meatloaf is suddenly seriously scrumptious. A nostalgic dish, meatloaf is a super-flavorful, filling meal. Several types of meat add a great complexity, finely chopped vegetables and herbs act as seasonings, and a tomato sauce keeps the meat moist and succulent. To get the recipe for this soothing Sunday night supper, read more