I blinked, and all of a sudden it was Summer! That means the smell of barbecue is heavy in the air, and the days are long. While I'm excited for outdoor cookouts, frozen desserts, and refreshing mixed drinks, there are a few items that I am currently totally obsessed with. These five must haves are sure to make June more delicious. Find out what they are now.
If you haven't watched the Food Network's newest show, Mexican Made Easy with hostess Marcela Valladolid, be sure to check it out this Saturday. I've enjoyed every episode since it debuted in January and can't wait to experiment with Marcela's recipes. Over the weekend, at the South Beach Wine and Food Festival, I had the chance to get to know the chef better. She was mixing tequila and rum cocktails at the Horintos booth and took some time to chat with me. To learn more about Marcela and find out what she had to say, read more
- What did you think of the Food Network's new Mexican Made Easy show?
- What did you think of the Food Network's new Mexican Made Easy show? — Food Network Addict
- When is it not OK to take photographs of food in restaurants? — Endless Simmer
- Don't get suckered on Valentine's Day. — Chow
- Should we be cutting back our salt intake? — The Epi-Log
- Many of those hoping to attend Charlie Palmer's star-studded Pigs & Pinot event are going to be disappointed. — Grub Street SF
- Eight curious chocolate-covered creations. — Woman's Day
- Take your grilled cheese sandwich to the next level with quince paste. — Serious Eats
- Thomas Keller talks about washing dishes and family recipes. — Eater