Something about the color of this beetroot pesto makes me smile. I can't wait to give this recipe a try at home. - Nami-Nami
Something about the color of this beetroot pesto makes me smile.
Who would have thought that little potatoes could look so glamorous?
Who would have thought that little potatoes could look so glamorous? These delicious mini-potatoes are topped with wasabi-cream and caviar and I cannot wait to make these for a party someday. - Nami-Nami
I have a thing for rye bread.
- I have a thing for rye bread. I also have a thing for pudding. Put them together? Oh man, now you're talking. Be sure to check out this Rye bread with Cream Pudding. - Nami-Nami
- The nominees for the James Beard Foundation Awards and the International Association of Culinary Professions Awards have been announced. For those of you that don't know, this is pretty much like the Oscars of the food world. - Slashfood
- Want to make your own wines but can't figure out where to start? Pick up this home wine making kit or skip all the mess and open up a virtual winery instead. - Cheap Fun Wines
- Get ready folks, Easter candy is here! Be sure to check out all of this great Easter candy coverage. - Candyblog
- Stephen Colbert has his own Ben & Jerry's ice cream, but oh looky look, so does Willie Nelson. - BuzzSugar
- Sorry folks, another Bay Area related link, this time it's for the Off the Menu series hosted by the Asia Society, blogger Chez Pim will be there cooking up too! - Chez Pim
- As I mentioned earlier, asparagus is the true sign of spring. I can't wait to get my hands on some and try this recipe for Tagliatelle with Asparagus sauce.- Serious Eats
- Think you know coffee? Think again. Here are 10 things you might not know about coffee. - David Lebovitz
- This is revolting. Two dozen hot dogs hollowed out and stuffed with cheese whiz. Oh and then wrapped in ridiculously long bacon and fried. And then beer-battered and deep fried. Oh god my artery clogged just typing that. - The Stranger
PUT DOWN THE PEANUT BUTTER!
- PUT DOWN THE PEANUT BUTTER! Looks like Peter Pan and Great Value peanut butter is being recalled due to a salmonella outbreak. - FitSugar and TeamSugar
- Sure, you may be bettering your bod with clean water, but what about the planet? Sustainability Engineer Pablo Päster, has calculated the true cost of producing and transporting bottled water. - treehugger
- Okay, it's official, the Stephen Colbert ice cream we reported about last week is definitely on its way to a store near you. Oh and all the proceeds will be going to charity.- USA Today
- Is reclaimed whiskey, where you add water to old whiskey barrels to make new whiskey, cheating? - slashfood
- Even though Valentine's day is over, doesn't mean I have to stop linking to things like this romantic Nougat Glacé on a Warm Fruit Compote, does it? - What's For Lunch, Honey?
- Is it true that women expect to drink for free? - Chow
- If you've ever wondered what a cloudberry was, now's your chance to find out. - Nami-Nami
Admit it, you secretly love Jello shots, why not try this grown up version of Jello with booze.
- Admit it, you secretly love Jello shots, why not try this grown up version of Jello with booze. - Delicious Days
- Don't miss all these great Valentine's candy taste test and reviews. - Candyblog
- I told you all about the upcoming food trends, but now you can check out the 2007 restaurant menu trends. - Slashfood
- This recipe for Dahi Bhindi (okra cooked in yogurt) looks so delicious, that I, someone who does not even remotely enjoy okra, am tempted to make it this evening. - Hooked on Heat
- In case you're tired of drinking your green tea, you can now eat it. Be sure to check out this recipe for a green matcha loaf. - Nami-Nami
- If you somehow didn't get enough, check out another perspective of the SF Fancy Food Show - YummySF
- This Pan-Glazed Tofu with Thai Red Curry Sauce looks so great that I think I might even trick my guy into eating it for dinner. - The Wednesday Chef