Don't leave your littlest partygoers — or those pregnant guests — out of the NYE fun! Mocktails offer a great nonalcoholic way to get in the holiday spirit. We rounded up eight amazing drink recipes that will make nondrinkers feel special and sated. Keep clicking to explore our favorite holiday mocktail options!
Drink up! 'Tis the season for holiday and New Year's parties, and for the pregnant walking amongst us, that generally means some boring old ginger ale while everyone else is guzzling down special holiday cocktails. Make your pregnant friends feel like honored guests by whipping up one of these delicious, nonalcoholic libations for your next soiree.
- Check out this map of the world's drunkest countries.
- Check out this map of the world's drunkest countries. — Gawker
- Girl Scout cookies: are they killing orangutans? — Grist
- The easiest way to peel pearl onions. — Serious Eats
- Best recipes from James Beard Awards semifinalists. — Saveur
- Zero-proof cocktails are so hot right now. — New York Times
- Gulf oysters appear to be staging a comeback at New Orleans restaurants. — Eatocracy
- Chef Santi Santamaria's sudden death sends shock waves through Spain. — Eater
- The craft beer industry actually grew amidst the recession. — Grub Street PHI