Learn more about the art of serving it when you keep reading.
- Taste tested: Taco Bell's Beefy Crunch Burrito. — Serious Eats
- Even without access to LA school cafeterias, Jamie Oliver pushes on. — Eater
- Ruth Reichl and Alice Waters will host the first Good Food Awards this weekend. — Grub Street SF
- Dining at Ina Garten's house. — The Hungry Beast
- Sustainable seafood ratings: are they all just marketing baloney? — Salon Food
- Warm up this Winter with an authentic Swiss meal, raclette. — Huffington Post Food
- Animal rights activists have sued the USDA over the food pyramid. — Slashfood
- New in Japan: the McDonald's Miami Burger. — Riptide 2.0
I don't know about your mom, but mine is impossibly difficult to shop for. She buys what she wants when she wants it, making crossing her off my Christmas list a difficult task. However I've been brainstorming and have come up with a few great ideas for my mom and yours. If you're looking to wow your mom, start off by stuffing her stocking with these adorable Gloveable gloves and Chuao tasting chocolates, then really wow her with a raclette party grill. For a few other ideas, scroll through below.
1. a Swiss, semi firm cow's milk cheese dotted with small holes and mellow, nutty flavor.
2. a dish by the same name consisting of a heated chunk of raclette cheese that is heated, traditionally over an open fire, until it melts. The raclette is scraped off onto a plate and served with boiled potatoes, dark bread, and cornichons.