- The art of the Super Bowl sandwich. — The Atlantic
- The Los Angeles School District refuses to let Jamie Oliver film in any of its schools. — LA Times
- The Starbucks trenta cup can hold an entire bottle of wine. — Eater
- Here's a great vegan chili recipe. — Huffington Post Food
- 12 ways to get kids to eat well. — Culinate
- Chef Jose Garces is distressed by the US immigration policy. — Grub Street Phillie
- Check out the documentary about uber-chef Paul Liebrandt. — A Mouthful
- Homemade vs. store-bought: Which seven-layer dip tastes better? — Serious Eats
The new Trenta, which clocks in at a whopping 31 ounces, is seven ounces larger than the chain's current largest size, the Venti. Beginning tomorrow, 14 states — including Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Hawaii, and Arizona — will offer cold beverages such as iced coffee, iced tea, and iced lemonade in the Trenta size for an additional 50 cents. California follows suit on Feb. 1, and all US coffee stores will offer the new size by May 3.
Although I'm a fan of Starbucks, even I can't get behind that kind of caffeine intake. Would you ever order a Trenta?