Zac Efron has been looking to break out of the High School Musical mold lately by picking some more grown-up roles. Today comes news of his two latest projects: first, he's signed on to star in Fire, based on the graphic novel by Brian Michael Bendis, and he also has another project lined up, called Algorithm. Efron has been trying to make a move to more serious fare, like last Fall's Me and Orson Welles, and I'm wondering if he'll be able to make an easy transition out of the 'tween spectrum and into more legitimate movie star territory. Many have tried to make a similar leap, so for fun, here are five actors whose footsteps Efron could very easily follow in, for better . . . or for worse.
One of my favorite places for pho is Pho Y #1 in San Jose. The pho there is pretty great and the entire place smells amazingly of basil. However my favorite part of the experience is the menu. On the back of the menu there is an algorithm of pho service. I snagged a picture last time I was there, click on the picture for a larger view, and if you're having a hard time reading it, here's what it says:
Algorithm Of Pho Service
The Health-Concious Choice!
2. Prepare & Cook Bouillon for 8 hours - Beef steak, beef bones, water and special spices
3. Steam Rice Noodle - Best brand, approved by the US Customs & Health Dept
4. Slice Raw or Well Done Fresh Beef Steak - Approved by USDA in the market
5. Serve the above in a bowl - May be yours first, second, or third bowl ordered
6. Prepare side dish of fresh vegetable - Available seasonal
To see the rest, read more