- 17 ways to jazz up a leafy green salad.
- 17 ways to jazz up a leafy green salad. — Kitchen Daily
- No-cook meals perfect for Summer. — TLC
- World leaders' favorite foods. — Mouthing Off
- The best places to eat barbecue in the world. — NY Daily News
- Must make: barbecued chicken pizza with caramelized onions. — The Kitchn
- How to open oysters with style.— Gilt Taste
- Speaking of oysters, here's how chef Alex Guarnaschelli likes to eat them. — The FN Dish
- A baked potato is like a blank canvas. — Food Republic
- It's getting real in the Whole Foods parking lot. — Eater
- The Shake Shack is officially headed to Philadelphia. — Grub Street Philly
Seriously, these twice-baked potatoes are so good that I lick the bowl when making them. The secret to them — now keep an open mind here — is Velveeta. It's smooth and creamy and melts wonderfully, and makes these twice-baked potatoes absolutely addictive. We've tried other cheeses: gruyere, cheddar, monterey jack, but we always come back to the Velveeta.
Another key to a fluffy and thick filling is copious amounts of butter and milk. I never said they were healthy, but they are downright delicious. I advise serving them how my dad does: next to a generous portion of steak! To indulge in my beloved twice-baked potatoes, get my father's recipe after the break.
Use the recipe as a guide and you can come up with all sorts of creative dishes. Substitute bacon or pancetta for the sausage, mix in cooked vegetables, and stir in any cheese you like. Learn the uncomplicated technique when you read more
Sound like fun? Get the recipe and read more
This recipe combines sautéed mushrooms with wilted spinach and feta crumbles. A small amount of white wine vinegar adds a delectable tang, while pine nuts provide a necessary crunch.
To serve this meal — which feeds four for under $10 — to your family, get the recipe and read more
Because of the special and flavorful topping — bacon! Brussels sprouts! sour cream! — this recipe, however, involves a small amount of cooking.
It's worth the extra effort; with their veggie, pork, and dairy components, these loaded baked potatoes are a meal in themselves. To take a look at the recipe, read more
Baked potatoes are totally underrated, and for some reason they've got a bad rap. It's time we gave the stuffed potato some love. Instead of topping them with cheese and sour cream, these baked potatoes are filled with a spicy vegetable stew making them an entire delicious meal. The stew consists of black beans, carrots, zucchini, and squash, but feel free to stir in your favorite vegetables, or use the stew to top baked sweet potatoes.
To bring the baked potato back into your life, read more