Source: Flickr User IrishFiresideTake the Quiz
- Will In-N-Out Burger finally become a national standby? — The Feedbag
- There are so many ways (beyond salad dressing) to use vinegar and citrus. — Chow
- If you love bruschetta, consider Spain's delicious variation, Pa amb Tomaquet. — The Atlantic
- The latest on the Kentucky Fried Chicken riots. — Eater
- Speaking of chickens, check out this hilarious ad for Swiss supermarket Migros. — Eat Me Daily
- Recent James Beard winner Dan Barber on sustainable foie gras. — Serious Eats
- Ten easy steps for brewing beer at home in your coffeemaker. — The Epi-Log
I just realized I forgot one of my dear friend Maile's birthday. I usually never forget a friend's birthday and I want to make it up to her by bringing a little something special. She collects drink koozies and her beers are never without a smart little jacket. I want to get her several new ones to add to her collection, and I need your expert searching skills to help me find them. Scour the internet for the funkiest, most alternative drink koozie around. Maile's not super girlie, so vintage, rock-inspired pieces are ideal. Save the koozies in the Yum Market on TeamSugar with the keyword tag Drink Koozie. Thanks for you help!
Geeksugar has put together an article that explains how to bookmark on TeamSugar. Check it out for more details!