An infinite scroll of captivating visual content, the online inspiration-board destination Pinterest might be the most popular web bookmarking site to date. But its popularity is fueling a smattering of other sites (with the familiar tile design) that make bookmarking, sharing, and organizing web finds an addicting experience. We've found seven notable bookmarking sites for every type of sharer.
- Join the group Off to Market.
- Once you have joined, you'll need to add the PopSugar Bookmark tool to your browser's favorites. This link is the OnSugar Bookmark "button" you click on to bookmark products. To add it to your toolbar, right-click on the link and select "Bookmark this link" or drag the link onto your toolbar or favorites. (Check out Bookmark FAQ for more information.)
- Find the products you want to bookmark for the challenge.
- Click the bookmark button on your toolbar. A window will pop up with your bookmark.
- If you want, you can customize everything. Feel free to change the title or fill out the Categories and Tag fields.
- Select Off to Market in the group dropdown. Repeat this process for as many items as you would like to include in your widget.
- Once you have all your bookmarks, visit Off to Market and click on new post. Choose Layout from the tabs at the top. To include your bookmarks in the layout, click on Add Image and Your Bookmarks tab. Click on the bookmarks you would like to include. You can personalize your Layout page and make it look like a magazine spread.
- Once you have created a Layout, you can easily make a widget to post on any of the Sugar sites, in a group, or your own personal site.
While it may seem complicated, once you get the hang of bookmarking it's really fun and fabulous. Start bookmarking now!
With the holidays quickly approaching, it's time to start making a list and checking it twice. Whenever I craft a gift wish list, there's always a couple of kitchen items on it. That's why this year, I decided to make it easy on my loved ones by creating a fancy widget.
I'm sure there's some cooking gadget you're hoping to receive, and I want you to share your wish list with us.
All you have to do is search the Internet for the items you want and then bookmark them. Be sure to save the gifts in the Off to Market group in the YumSugar community. Interested in learning more about bookmarking? Check out the complete instructions here.
A spoon rest is a handy kitchen tool that sits on stovetops. In between sautéing and stirring, it's a safe place to rest the spatula or spoon you're using. Sadly, I don't own one and the other day when I was making macaroni and cheese, I finally decided it's time to invest in this practical kitchen essential.
Can you help me find a fabulous, dishwasher safe spoon rest? All you have to do is search the Internet for spoon rests and bookmark your favorite finds. Be sure to save them in the Off to Market group and tag them with the keyword spoon rest. Good luck!
Here are some recent Fit Finds of things that will nourish you, literally and figuratively. Check 'em out!!!!
|I love this book that Bonne found. Written by the daughter of You On A Diet Dr. Oz, The Dorm Room Diet: Creating Lifestyle is a survival guide for dealing with food while living at college. Seems like it is more about lifestyle than diet. It looks great and Bonne says "It works!"|
|It looks like Genie loves green tea even more than I do. Here is one of her favorite varieties: Huang-Shan Mao Feng. Looks like it would be a nice cuppa' tea.|
|GlitterGlam likes a healthy recipe and she found this one to share with us Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Hungry Girl. It looks tasty, healthy and easy to make.|
Check out what other Sugar users are bookmarking as Fit Finds. Chances are high you will find something to satisfy the happy, healthy you. If you want to lean more about bookmarking in the Sugar pages, read geeksugar's excellent tutorial.
If you find anything out there that helps you stay happy and healthy, do bookmark it and share it with us.