- Sandra Lee's five tips for hosting the perfect Halloween party. — Eatocracy
- The famed Berkeley restaurant Chez Panisse has been dissed by the just-released 2011 Michelin guide. — Grub Street SF
- Curried sweet potato soup with brown rice is healthy and delicious. — Serious Eats
- Mass marketers discover a farm trend among young people. — Feast
- Here's a kid-approved organic candy taste test. — Huffington Post Food
- Ten top-rated pumpkin recipes. — The Epi-Log
- Just in time for Halloween, learn how to drink with a fake mustache. — Chow
- Smart cafeterias could fight childhood obesity. — The Atlantic
- Ferran Adria has announced plans to open two new bars in Barcelona. — Eater
While school officials whole-heartedly embrace the change, many students are not happy. They dislike not being able to carry everything at once and are more inclined to spill.
I'm all for the discontinuation of cafeteria trays, not only because it helps the environment, but because it probably also causes students to eat less. Say good-bye to serving trays and say good-bye to the freshman 15! How do you feel about the trend?