If you're a fan of the [yellow tail] brand of wines, you'll be happy to hear that they've announced a new sparkling white wine.
Be sure not to miss this exposé into the world of waitering by The Amateur Gourmet.
- Be sure not to miss this exposé into the world of waitering by The Amateur Gourmet. It's a great read. - Serious Eats
- Ever get a bottle of wine and discover it's been "corked"? A lot of people would just throw it out, but just a little Saran Wrap will help uncork corked wine. - Cheap Fun Wines
- Not everyone seems to eat Peeps, but I think everyone can appreciate these Peep S'mores. - Baking Bites
- Warning: I'm about to make a seriously bad pun. These edible cigars with garlic-yogurt dipping sauce are smoking! I can't wait to try these. - Hooked on Heat
- Think you hate tofu? Oh but think again. How could you hate something that is dredged in flour, browned in butter and then slathered in maple syrup? - Gastrokid
- The bf has been trying to get me to bake a tomato pie for the last two years. Maybe he'll settle for this drool-worthy tomato and olive tart. - What's For Lunch, Honey
- These vegan blueberry muffins look so tasty you probably won't notice that they're missing the butter. - Have Cake Will Travel
- Once again, Elise manages to make even simple things like creamy asparagus soup look amazingly elegant. - Simply Recipes
- And this is not food related in any way, but geeksugar's giving away a pink laptop carrier that is probably too fancy for the market, but if you win it, you could always try. - geeksugar
I obviously need to go to Japan, or have someone in Japan send me a package (hint hint!), because where else am I going to get Red Bean Kit Kat?
- I obviously need to go to Japan, or have someone in Japan send me a package (hint hint!), because where else am I going to get Red Bean Kit Kat? - Candyblog
- Sorry that the rest of you are suffering through winter, but here in San Francisco we've got weather so warm that Shuna's Lemon Sherbet is going to hit the spot. - Bay Area Bites via Eggbeater
- Sam over at becks & posh, tackles one of Heidi Swanson's granola recipes. This one looks amazing and simple, give it a go you guys. - Becks & Posh
- Table Manners ponders whether or not vegetarians have the right to demand meat-free environments. Sorry veggies, in my opinion, if you demand meat-free environments, your friends are going to stop calling you. - Chow
- There's a motion to get more women involved in judging and testing, and since women do most of the buying shouldn't the industry know which wines women want? - Cheap Fun Wines
- Since commercial nut butters (like peanut butter) contain extra sugar, salt and shelf-sustainable chemicals, why not make your own homemade nut butter? - The Daily Tiffin
- Want better tasting coffee? Clean your coffee maker with vinegar every so often. - lifehacker