- How to cook moist and tender chicken breasts. — The Kitchn
- Today marks the one-year anniversary of Michelle Obama's Let's Move! campaign. — Obama Foodorama
- An update on Grant Achatz's upcoming eateries Next and Aviary. — Eater Chicago
- A backstage look at Martha's appearance on Letterman. — The Martha Blog
- Four things you should not buy at Trader Joe's. — CBS MoneyWatch
- A brownie mix that's worthy of its steep price tag. — Chow
- Jimmy Fallon will be the guest judge on tomorrow's episode of Top Chef All-Stars. — The Feast
- Must make: granqueso and serrano ham macaroni and cheese. — 30 Days 30 Ways With Macaroni and Cheese
Tonight, serve something comforting, uncomplicated, and crowd-pleasing — just like she used to make. An elegant roast chicken, marinated in lemons and garlic, served alongside a medley of green beans and potatoes is perfect.
For added flavor and succulence, select bone-in, skin-on chicken breast that's been humanely raised. Get the classic mom-pleaser and read more.
When mixed with fresh herbs and salty cheese, the artichoke hearts become a filling and flavorful stuffing that also seasons the chicken breast. A simple tomato salad rounds out the menu, creating a meal that is scrumptious and elegant enough for last-minute entertaining. To serve it to your family tonight, get the recipe.
Although there are few cuts of meat more versatile than boneless, skinless chicken breasts, it can be easy to tire of white chicken meat, as it's often prepared in the same, predictable ways.
For dinner tonight, use leftover cutlets to pull your palate out of a chicken slump. This recipe for chicken breasts stuffed with hummus, panko, pine nuts, and spinach is elegant and easy. To make this exciting take on chicken breast, read more
Normally I stuff chicken breasts with creamy cheese or buttery ham. When I came across this recipe for herbed couscous stuffed chicken, I got very excited. A much healthier alternative to cheese or pork, couscous is equally delicious. I love how it makes an entire meal in one chicken breast!
Feel free to get creative, if you have a bunch of parsley on hand use that instead of mint. Want to know how it's made? read more
When I think of barbecue, I immediately think of a sticky, sweet, red glaze smothering juicy cuts of slightly charred meat. So when I stumbled upon this recipe for Honey Bourbon Chicken Breasts, I knew I'd found my bbq recipe for the week. Doesn't the picture just say delicious bbq to you?! The mixture of mustard, vinegar, molasses, and honey is enough to make your mouth water, but the smokey hint of bourbon pushes it all over the edge. To learn the recipe, read more