If there's one thing that most of our favorite baby showers and parties have in common, it's that they have amazing dessert tables. A place to really pull together a theme, present a beautiful backdrop, and just delight your guests with inventive treats, the dessert table has become a chic party standard. Need some inspiration for your baby shower's dessert display? We found 16 amazing sweet tables that feature creative ideas as tempting as the yummy treats that lie on top. Keep clicking to find the sweet table that speaks to you.
Let's get this party started! The holidays are always fun, but don't you think they're more fun now that you have kids? Shinning lights look a little brighter through the eyes of a child, and mama's gonna do everything she can to make her tot's eyes sparkle just a little bit brighter this season.
Dessert tables are all the rage for parties these days, so why not set up one in your home for your next holiday family gathering? Kids, both big and small, will love them! Check out these 10 sweet tables for some sweet inspiration.
- How do you enjoy fried green tomatoes?
- How do you enjoy fried green tomatoes? — The Epi-Log
- Jimmy Dean, the sausage maker, has died. — Eater
- Taste testing Boston Market's new $3.99 sliders. — Serious Eats
- Can one eat meat and still support the environment? — Huffington Post Food
- A flash mob of 200 dancers recently hit up the Marin farmers market. — Grub Street SF
- The color pink makes for an absolutely gorgeous dessert table. — Hostess With the Mostess
- Take a look at all of the resources you need to open a restaurant in San Francisco. — Inside Scoop
- Now that he's won Top Chef Masters, Marcus Samuelsson plans to celebrate by teaching cooking classes. — Feast
- 29 recipes perfect for Summer's picnics. — Chow