- Eva Longoria is writing a cookbook that's due to hit stores in Spring of 2011. — Grub Street NY
- Top chefs talk about the Gulf's seafood struggles. — Eatocracy
- The single most important tip for backyard-barbecue cooks. — Huffington Post Food
- This weekend, celebrate the World Cup with a festive drinking game. — Chow
- 15 million pounds of SpaghettiOs have been recalled. — Serious Eats
- Ten new-school restaurant design trends of 2010. — Eater NY
- The next time you need a quick, luscious chocolate sauce, make this easy recipe. — The Epi-Log
- Meet my new favorite barman: Eric Alperin from LA's The Varnish. — Liquor
Over the weekend, I found myself at a backyard barbecue that celebrated the Union Street Fair. The highlight of the party was a raging Beer Pong tournament. Although I didn't play, I watched a couple of rounds of the rowdy drinking game. That's why I couldn't help but laugh when I came across this beer pong freezer set. The triangular plastic rack — that holds ten keg glasses — can be filled with water and placed in the freezer. The ice cold plastic will ensure that the beer stays cold.
Am I the only one who thinks this is crazy hysterical? What do you think of it?
Not that anyone really needs more reasons to drink during the Super Bowl, but just in case, here's a Super Bowl XLII Drinking Game. — Liquor Snob