Whitney Port's friend Erin on The City has a youthful, rock 'n roll style when it comes to her apartment décor. While her trendy accessories aren't exactly timeless, I think they're fun and appropriate for a young chica. I'm particularly smitten with her Gummi Bear lamp, and had to hunt one down for myself. To see where you can pick up one of your own, read more
- Tomatoes, basil, and goat cheese combine to make a delicious and adorable appetizer. — The Food in My Beard
- Meet Food Network's newest star, Aida Mollenkamp. — Chow
- Wake up to the smoky smell of bacon with this bacon alarm clock. — Serious Eats
- Candy is a sweet theme for a baby shower. — Hostess With the Mostess
- Edible gifts for new parents. — The Kitchn
- Are gummi bears good for your teeth? — Slashfood
- Test your celebrity food knowledge by taking this fun quiz. — The Epi-Log
- Are these musk-flavored candy sticks for real? — Candy Blog
- The latest update on the salmonella outbreak. — FitSugar
- Making homemade horchata is easy and cooly rewarding. — Baking Bites
I have a weakness for gummi bears (especially sour gummi bears). There's just something about those bite-sized delicious bear-shaped jewels that cause me to salivate. So when I saw these gummi bear sculptures by artist Ya Ya Chou I immediately went gaga. I mean look at this gorgeous chandelier, can you believe it is made out of gummi bears? I absolutely love how they catch the light, and the best part? Even though it was made two years ago, the gummi bears are still fresh now.
Another one of her creations is named "Simon." It's a bear skin rug made from gummi bears! Talk about ingenious. Her site has a few other creations (be sure to click on the word "sculpture").