Two million diners use OpenTable every month.
If an American Idol cooking challenge isn't enough Idol for you, check out the new McDonald's American Idol Happy Meal toys.
- If an American Idol cooking challenge isn't enough Idol for you, check out the new McDonald's American Idol Happy Meal toys. - BuzzSugar
- Although the sous vide technique of cooking is catching on, you should not be using Ziploc bags. - Megnut
- New research is showing that alcohol may enhance strawberry's ability to mop up harmful molecules in cancer. What? Sign me up for a strawberry daiquiri! - Liquor Snob
- A recent study shows that chocolate is better than kissing. Hrmm... I don't know about that one. What do you think? Take MissPolli's poll on TeamSugar. - BBC News
- In case you've always wondered, check out the breakdown on whether or not a tomato is a fruit or a vegetable. - FitSugar
- Who would have thought that the words Pancake and Soup would go great together? - Delicious Days
- In anticipation of Singapore Day in New York's Central Park, here's a bunch of posts on food from Singapore. - Serious Eats
- Do you remember that energy drink (stupidly) called Cocaine? Looks like the FDA is making them change their name. - Martini Lounge
- And last, but not least, I am in serious need of this dish. Gingered Salmon Tartar with Radish and Green Apple on Prawn Crackers. - La Tartine Gourmande
The amazing Heidi Swanson has just released a new cookbook, and if it is as amazing as this recipe for Ultimate Veggie Burgers, then we're all in for a treat.
- The amazing Heidi Swanson has just released a new cookbook, and if it is as amazing as this recipe for Ultimate Veggie Burgers, then we're all in for a treat. - 101 Cookbooks
- Just in time for St. Patrick's Day comes this recipe for a Chocolate-Whiskey Cake with Fluthered Cream (btw, fluthered is Irish slang for drunk) - Chow
- Apparently the new trend is ridiculously expensive foods. Here we have the $1000 pizza and the $100 Coconut Cake. - Serious Eats
- Can you write a great jingle? Then enter the Jingles for Pringles contest. The winner gets to go to the American Idol finale. - Slashfood
- Looks like Ruth Reichl's (former restaurant critic for the NY Times/current editor for Gourmet magazine) third book is being turned into a movie. - Megnut
- I keep meaning to talk about how freaky it is that all the bees are disappearing. If you're interested, check out this article with a link to an interesting podcast. - eggbeater
It's finally official, Ben & Jerry's Stephen Colbert inspired Americone Dream launched last night.
- It's finally official, Ben & Jerry's Stephen Colbert inspired Americone Dream launched last night. Check out the video clip and promotional pictures. - BuzzSugar
- I can't seem to get enough of the South Beach Wine & Food Festival coverage. Especially when it has a fun recap like this one (behind the bash photos and more), makes me really wish I'd been there.- Food Network Addict
- Fer Food breaks down the difference between a yam and a sweet potato. - via Tastespotting
- New York Magazine asked four members of the fashion community (two models, an editor, and a show producer) to keep food diaries during fashion week. Interesting how the model eats more than the editor. - via Serious Eats
- Does the flame in a Flaming Dr. Pepper, really bring anything to the party? - Liquor Snob
- Leave it to the BBC to bring us Kill It, Cook It, Eat It, a program designed to "bring together the two key moments... the death of the animal and the eating of its meat."- Megnut
- Who knows what sort of stuff you'll find when you look for food related things on youtube. Would you have stumbled upon Elton John composing Oven-Instruction Music? - The Amateur Gourmet