I love preparing ethnic foods at home, and this spicy noodle stir-fry, with its complex flavors, comes together in mere minutes, thanks to quick-cooking (and inexpensive) ground chicken.
Craving Thai takeout, sans the grease? For the recipe, read more.
- Wolfgang Puck is being sued for $5 million over a failed dot-com deal. — Eat Me Daily
- Must make: soy-marinated grilled pork tenderloin. — Serious Eats
- Preeti talks about being kicked off Top Chef. — The Feedbag
- Top Chef season three winner Hung Huynh has a new gig cooking at Ajna Bar in NYC. — Eater
- Tonight, why not make breakfast for dinner? — The Atlantic
- Speaking of breakfast, here're 10 ways to reinvent it. — Chow
- A list of the nation's new top-notch noodle bars. — Bon Appétit
The resulting dish is complex, delicious, and wildly flavorful. Trust me, your family will be fully content while slurping on these noodles, so learn the method and read more
This creative and scrumptious dish combines succulent peaches with snow peas, tofu, and water chestnuts. The mixture is tossed with a quick homemade teriyaki sauce and served atop a bed of slippery noodles.
This meal comes together in less than 30 minutes, but if you are really pressed for time, simply use your favorite store brand teriyaki. Get the vegetarian recipe now.
- Chinese noodles are a simple and delicious meal.— Cooking With Amy
- Costco is now accepting food stamps at two New York City locations. — Serious Eats
- A new movie, Fresh, puts the food industry into perspective. — Epicurious
- Should teens be taught more about alcohol? — Alcademics
- Don't miss this crazy video of the 2009 Cheese Roll. — Eat Me Daily
- Move over margarita, here's 10 other tequila cocktails to enjoy this Summer. — Chow
- The latest on the frozen yogurt front: the Pinkberry Fruit Parfait. — Eater
- Wouldn't you love to eat at this pork party for the ages? — The Feedbag
The economy may be down in the dumps, but don't let that hold you back this Mother's Day. Rather than spending big bucks to dine out, have the whole gang — including your mom and the kids — celebrate the occasion by making dinner a budget-friendly activity that the entire family can enjoy.
This quick, healthy meal, which includes fiber-rich soba noodles and crunchy vegetables, packs a flavor punch with soy sauce, sesame seeds, and ginger. To bring the family together with an affordable yet enticing pan-Asian platter, read more
For dinner tonight, opt for a straightforward meal that won't have you spinning wheels. Take advantage of market-fresh items like asparagus and sugar snap peas to make a healthy yet hearty vegetarian noodle stir-fry.
Apple cider vinegar and fresh ginger add zing, while a handful of walnuts add meatiness and crunch. To put this on the table in under half an hour, read more