Jessica Alba, Ed Helms, and Megan Fox teamed up this morning to announce the 2013 Golden Globe Awards nominations — see the full list! There were some surprise snubs for former award season darlings like Mad Men, while we were cheering for fan favorites such as New Girl's Max Greenfield and Homeland's Mandy Patinkin. Lincoln, Argo, and Zero Dark Thirty won big in the movie categories while Breaking Bad and Modern Family dominated for TV. Watch the announcement now and get excited for the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, Jan. 13 on NBC!
As you may have noticed, POPSUGAR underwent a bit of a Spring makeover! Wait, wait, don't panic — while it may look different, we're so excited to get even more of our awesome content to you every hour, second, and minute as it happens. This new look will get the best and most exciting stories you care about to you even faster. Over the past five years we've grown so much, and we want to show you everything that is happening — whether you're loving fashion, food, family, or just want to know what to watch on TV tonight, we have what you're looking for. Here are a few of our favorite features:
- Front page! Every day we'll be constantly updating the first thing you see with our very best, latest, and most gorgeous story. It may showcase the fashion news of the day in Fab Flash or the best gallery from last night's celebrity event. Watch this space for what's hot right now!
- Video! POPSUGAR TV has some of the most gorgeous, informative, and fun video content every day, and we want to share it with you. Plus, when we're live at the biggest events from the Oscars red carpet to Fashion Week, you can tune in, chat with us as it happens, and share in the experience like you're front row.
- POPSUGAR Celebrity is still cranking away, of course! If you're looking for the hottest, latest celebrity photos and news, click to popsugar.com/celebrity to get everything you know and love.
- Channel it in! Just like your favorite newspaper, we've got sections. So if it's celebrity, entertainment, pop culture, and women's news that you love, check out POPSUGAR Entertainment. If you want all things fashion and beauty, see POPSUGAR Style. And if you're after home, family, fitness, decor, and tech (to name a few), enjoy POPSUGAR Living.
We'd love to hear your thoughts on the new look, and we hope you love seeing all of the amazing content our editors are creating every day, bubbling up what's hot, what's trending, and what everyone loves to share. Thank you for reading, watching, and living the Sugar life with us!
FabSugar and PopSugar have teamed up with Elizabeth and James for New York Fashion Week. Starting on September 10th, Elizabeth and James is opening a pop-up shop in the West Village where you can shop the entire line and meet designers Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen in the flesh! Check back here often for more details on more details on the upcoming event.
Ellen DeGeneres is apparently doing good things for American Idol's ratings this season, but there are already rumors of trouble behind the scenes. This week's top 12 men and top 12 women performances didn't exactly blow us out of the water, either. Now, there are stories that Ellen is feuding with Simon Cowell and InTouch Weekly claims that her backstage list of "diva demands" is getting out of control. According to the magazine, Ellen requested a Mercedes as a signing bonus and insisted Portia de Rossi be a guest judge among other things. Ellen has a great reputation, but there's always lots of drama at American Idol. So tell us, do you believe the rumors of diva behavior and trouble from Ellen on AI?
Here's what she's wearing:
- J.Crew Wool Schoolboy Blazer ($178)
- J.Crew Frances Stripe Ruffled Tuxedo Shirt ($90)
- C&C California Classic Tank - Heather Grey ($34, originally $40)
- Martin + Osa Belted A-Line Corduroy Skirt ($50, originally $70)
- J.Crew Skinny Cheetah Calf-Hair Belt ($55)
- Chloe Cap Toe Oxford Shoes ($419, originally $695)
- Pop's necklace was also J.Crew, the Scattered-Locket Necklace ($65), but it's sold out. Contact a J.Crew store or shop my alternative: Forever 21 Dual Locket Drape Necklace ($7)
- J.Crew Majesty Stone Bracelet ($78)
- The J.Crew Estate Link Bracelet ($58) is also unavailable — here's my pick: Ralph Lauren Link Bracelet ($58)
Stay tuned for rundowns of all the Sugar girls' new Fall outfits!
We're in the homestretch of New Moon madness before Friday's opening night! This week we've taken you through all the highlights of the star-studded premiere, the Rob-only minutes and the Team Edward vs. Team Jacob debate. As always, find all the latest news, photos and video on TwilightSugar.com. Now, let's take a closer look at the relationship that everyone's wondering about — Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. Watch the PopSugar Rush New Moon Special now!
Win the Actual Jacket Off Robert Pattinson's Back From How to Be — Really! It's no secret how much PopSugar — and you! — love Robert Pattinson. Just in time for his birthday, Pop's kicking off this amazing one-of-a-kind giveaway of the jacket he wore in How to Be! Yes, he touched it. It's a staple in the movie, but most importantly, Robert Pattinson wore this jacket filming the movie — and they're giving it to one of you! Amazing, yes? Enter today!