To get the proportions of the suggested libation, keep reading.
It's the most wonderful time of the year: the holiday season! Between edible gift making, Christmas cookie baking, and cocktail party hosting, we've got an incredibly busy 31 days ahead of us. However, that doesn't mean we won't treat ourselves and our loved ones to some culinary decadence. Of course, we're happy to share our foodie obsessions with you! Here are our must haves for December.
If you need a cocktail idea for a holiday party, birthday celebration, or other fun gathering, here's a delicious drink that is great for large groups: sparkling Rosé punch! Besides a sparkling Rosé, you'll need St. Germain elderflower liqueur, club soda, lemon juice, and sugar. Watch our video that we shot at Hip Cooks to learn how to make this crowd-pleasing punch!
- Here's seven delicious drink recipes that can easily be made in batches.
- Here's seven delicious drink recipes that can easily be made in batches. — Huffington Post Food
- Must make: Spanish meatballs with romesco sauce. — Hands on Gourmet
- While it may be harder to get through the security line, it's easier to find a drink at the airport. — USA Today
- Learn how Grant Achatz creates a menu for Alinea. — GQ
- Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich are fighting protesters with a lawsuit. — Grub Street NY
- Would you eat Whipped Lightning, an alcoholic whipped cream? — Eater
- Thanks to a new bill passed by the Senate, the FDA will have more power to regulate food. — The New York Times
- Taste-testing store-bought applesauce. — Serious Eats
To get the cocktail recipe, read on.
One I highly recommend is this peach rum punch. It's a potent but delicious mixture of simple syrup, fresh lemon juice, amber rum, cognac, and peach brandy. Since it's Summer and peaches are in season, I would slice a bunch of fresh peaches and float them in the punch. Place the liquid and fruit mixture in a sealable container and pack, standing upright, in one of the coolers. Learn how the party-ready punch is made now.
Learn the easy punch recipe after the jump.
To get the punch recipe, read more