Forget sparkling cider and go retro by picking my daughter's poison — Shirley Temples and Roy Rogers! Though the recipes vary, my girl likes her mocktail simple — 7-up, splash of grenadine syrup, hold the maraschino cherry. The Roy Rogers is essentially the same, but you swap out the 7-up for cola. Do these drinks make you nostalgic?
Who says toasting can't involve tots?
Who says toasting can't involve tots? If you are hosting a dinner party or heading out to a restaurant or wedding, consider concocting or ordering some bubbly for the small set; that way everyone has a glass when it comes time to cheers at special events.
Fox has announced Fall premiere dates: Bones and Fringe return Thursday, Sept.
- Fox has announced Fall premiere dates: Bones and Fringe return Thursday, Sept. 17, House premieres Monday, Sept. 21, to name a few. — The Hollywood Reporter
- Roy Rogers may be riding back onto the big screen in a King of the Cowboys film trilogy. — ComingSoon
- CBS is ordering three more editions of its hidden-camera special I Get That a Lot, in which celebrities work low-wage jobs while incognito and fool unsuspecting customers. — Reuters
- Clear Channel Radio and Front Line Management are creating a stand-alone company that will allow musicians to produce their own online radio shows, which will launch in July with the Eagles, Christina Aguilera and Weezer. — Billboard
- Disney has set Taylor Kitsch and Lynn Collins to star in the fantasy epic John Carter of Mars, which will be Wall-E director Andrew Stanton's first live-action project. — Variety
- Canadian network Citytv is putting ex-convicts with no culinary skills to work in a classy Toronto restaurant for Conviction Kitchen, a new Fall reality series. — The Hollywood Reporter
- Despite the foreign launch of three big titles, including The Hangover, Terminator Salvation is still No. 1 at foreign box offices. — Reuters
- Sunshine Cleaning director Christine Jeffs will direct Wonderful Tonight, a love story about a confirmed bachelor and a young woman after their one-nighter leads to an unplanned pregnancy. — ComingSoon
Photos courtesy of Fox
If he were still alive, today would be Roy Rogers the singing cowboy's 96th birthday.