- Hayden Panettiere has signed a deal with Candie's in which the fashion brand will help promote the Heroes star's first single "Wake Up Call", Billboard reports.
- According to Hollywood Reporter, Adam Sandler's production company Happy Madison will produce a thriller called Shortcut under the name Scary Madison.
- The Associated Press has a report about this weekend's academic conference studying Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- Variety has the news that Tucker Max's bestselling book I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell will be adapted for the big screen.
- Zap2it has Fox's updated Fall premiere dates, with shows now starting in September, not August.
- Brittany Murphy and Thora Birch will star in an indie psychological thriller titled Deadline, ComingSoon reports.
- Variety writes that F. Gary Gray will direct a biopic of Marvin Gaye called Marvin.
- Van Halen brought in more than $93 million touring with David Lee Roth, Reuters reports.
Ordering your medium stuffed-crust pizza just got a whole lot easier. (Goodbye, Wii Fit training progress!)
Pizza Hut has just introduced a Pizza Hut shortcut tool that sits right on your desktop and allows you to build customized orders. It's both Mac and PC friendly and makes online ordering a breeze.
To install, just click on the "Get it Now" button, then"Yes" for Adobe Air (it will skip this step if you already have), then click "Install," "Continue," then "Agree." And voila, you're all set to get started on your yummy pizza ordering frenzy!
Do you have a cool download like this one to share with geeksugar readers? To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Download of the Day group, read more
Have you ever decided to make a batch of cookies only to realize that the butter is cold or frozen? Waiting for butter to come to room temperature can take forever (and ever and ever and ever... believe me I've timed it). If you don't have the time to wait forever, you might want to try this trick: grate the butter into a large mixing bowl. This way you'll increase the surface area and the individual pieces will come to room temperature faster.