- On a blank sheet of paper, write down the names of each of your guests.
- Across the top of the page, write the courses: appetizers, entree, sides, dessert, etc.
- As your friends and family members let you know what they are bringing, fill in the chart.
Keep in mind the total number of people in attendance, and make sure that there will be enough food for everyone. Do you host a potluck? Share your tips and experiences with us below!
Do you have a holiday entertaining tip? Please share with us below!
- Start by baking the pie in a disposable aluminum pie pan. This way you won't have to remember to get the pan at the end of the party.
- Pick up a pie box from a local bakery or the baking department of your regular grocery store.
- Place the box on a large sheet of parchment paper. With a pencil, trace the shape of the box onto the parchment paper. Cut down to size leaving a two-inch border on one edge.
Do you have a tip for making the perfect cookie? Share with us below!
Have you ever had a kitchen fire? How did you deal with it?