- Your new Summer standby: strawberry chia jam — Eating Bird Food
- When your short on time, grab these healthy packaged foods — Prevention
- Why slowing down your workout may be the secret to skinny — Shape
- Get inside the head of Olympic volleyball player Misty May Treanor — Fit Bottomed Girls
- Reusable shopping bags linked to food virus — are yours at risk? — Blisstree
- Celeb trainer Harley Pasternak's tips for slimming down before bikini season — FabFitFun
- You know the pros of yoga, now learn the cons — Mind Body Green
- Do you feel like chicken tonight? Try this Greek-inspired recipe — The Fitnessista
Taking time to enjoy some tea and toast is one of my favorite morning rituals. Some days I just put butter on my toast, and other days I want to mix it up with honey or jam. As evidenced by the plethora of options inside my fridge door, I seem to never have enough toppings! The problem is, when we slather on one of our favorite spreads, we're also adding additional calories, fat, and sugar to our breakfast routine.
While brie en croute (brie that's baked in puff pastry) is a favorite, I prefer brie baked with nuts and jam. That way you can slather the warm mixture on crackers or crostini.
Although my recipe calls for pecans and strawberry jam, feel free to substitute other nuts, preserves, or even honey. This killer app is unbelievable easy to put together and requires virtually no culinary expertise. To look at my recipe, read more
- Lucky Charms has a new charm: the hourglass.
- Lucky Charms has a new charm: the hourglass. — So Good
- An inside look at the party Martha recently threw for Emeril. — The Martha Blog
- Lisa Garza, the Food Network's Next Food Network Star contestant: love her or hate her? — Serious Eats
- Luscious looking lemon squares and more recipes that highlight the flavor of the sunny citrus fruit. — GlamDish
- The best herbs to plant in a cocktail-garnish garden. — Imbibe Unfiltered
- Use strawberries to make strawberry rhubarb jam. — The Kitchen Sink
- Check out Kitchen Goddess Twinkle's amazingly redesigned new kitchen.— CasaSugar