The official start to Top Chef season 3 airs tomorrow night, but what do the upcoming contestants think of their experience so far, and are they ready to be seen by thousands of people? - They Cook. We Dish.
There's a bunch of Top Chef related news going on right now - timed to go with the new season I'm sure - so I thought I'd just save some time and post them all at once, here we go!
- First of all, Top Chef Season 1 winner, Harold Dieterle, opened up his restaurant Perilla this weekend. His grand opening is tonight - I want to try the Okinawa Yam Dumplings and Spicy Duck Meatballs...
- Good ol' Padma (TC host) is heating things up in the current issue of Maxim magazine.
- Don't forget, you can chat with Marcel (TC 2) Vigneron tonight at 7pm PT.
- Remember how I said to set your tivos on June 13? Well, you better make that June 6. Bravo has a mystery Episode 300, entitled "4 Star All Star" - the first number usually means the season number so what does this sneaky 4 star all star title mean?
- Bravo's launching a new site called TopChefOnline.com - they're hoping it will be a year-round destination for TC fans. It will also contain a web show called "Miami Spice" featuring Elia Aboumrad (TC2).
- And finally (for now), several of our fave TC faces - Judge Tom Collichio, host Padma Lakshmi, former host Katie Lee Joel, TC 2 winner Ilan Hall and guest judge Ted Allen) - were out last night at the Bon Appetit Magazine & James Beard Foundation's Chef's Night Out. I always wonder if Katie & Padma talk to one another...
You either love him or hate him, but now's your chance to tell him what you think. Next Monday, May 7th at 7pm Pacific Time, you'll be able to chat live with Marcel "Top Chef" Vigneron. - They Cook. We Dish.