Source: Flickr User JP Puerta
- More eggs have been recalled.
- More eggs have been recalled. — Slashfood
- Why the best wine for Thanksgiving is Pinot Noir. — Serious Eats
- Barbara Fairchild talks dessert trends. — Feast
- Hillary Clinton reveals how she and Bill negotiate what to order for takeout. — Huffington Post Food
- Must make: Winter cobb salad. — Cooking With Amy
- Wendy will star in the new Wendy's ads. — Eater
- Chef recommendations: what exactly do they mean? — Grub Street NY
- Learn how to make vegan tofurkey that tastes good. — Chow
Surrounded by vegetarians and vegans, the arrival of the holidays always leaves me a little perplexed as to what's best to serve them during a festive meal. I don't want to slight them by giving them a bunch of side dishes, but I am not a fan of Tofurky and Now and Zen's Unturkey.
My vegetarian and vegan guests will have the pleasure of eating a Celebration Roast this Thanksgiving. It's a meatless alternative to turkey that omnivores have been known to gobble up.
To hear how it tasted, read more