Don't have time or too lazy to do chores? Business Insider found 10 websites that will do the work for you.
Life is short, so why waste your time on boring chores? Especially if you can pay someone else to do it.
Whether you're chained to your desk or feel too lazy to lift more than a finger, we've picked out 10 sites that do the dirty work for you.
Get ready to kiss laundry day, dog walking and more buh-bye.
- Why you want it: After a long day of getting chewed out by your boss, the last thing you're up for is a trip to the grocery store.
- What you'll get: Just like it says, "groceries delivered to your door."
- What it costs: A minimum of $30, plus a $5.99 or $6.99 shipping fee, depending on your area.
- Why you want it: Your shoe game is looking more LiLo than Diane Kruger these days.
- What you'll get: After taking the 3-minute style quiz, users get a "personalized showroom" of high-fashion accessories and shoes to choose from. From there, they can pick what they like.
- What it costs: From $29.99 and up, plus shipping.
Virtual Dating Assistants
- Why you want it: You're too shy to write about your favorite color and dog breed.
- What you'll get: ViDA will write a profile that makes you sound cooler than you are, and email matches for dates.
- What it costs: From $360 a month on up to $1,440, depending on the package.
- Why it's convenient: Fido's not going to walk, clean, or board himself.
- What you'll get: Someone to walk Fido, and ways to find quality pet sitters, groomers, boarders, etc.
- What it costs: Varies by service.