Go behind the scenes with Coral Beach Hotel's pastry chef. Be sure you read the crazy story about making Sacher Tortes during a bombing! — What's For Lunch Honey?
I love floral arrangements that add some autumnal variety to the mix, like this beautiful pumpkin centerpiece. One of YumSugar's pals has directions on how to create this gorgeous pumpkin centerpiece. After you make this arrangement, pop over to Meeta's site What's For Lunch, Honey? and check out the beautiful food photographs she's taken.
Here's what you need:
- Colored leaves, chestnuts, acorns, berries, twigs, flowers—basically anything a long walk in the woods will give you.
- A rose - the color of the rose should match the fall colors of the bouquet
- Floral foam
- Wired wood picks
- Greening pins
- Floral glue
- small plate or tea saucer
To find out how to make this pumpkin centerpiece, just read more
Hurry and get the last of the summer peaches. It would be a shame to miss out on these grilled peaches with eucalyptus honey yogurt and roasted almonds. - What's For Lunch, Honey?
When a neighbor brings you deliciously ripe homegrown tomatoes, you should indulge and make homemade gnocchi to accompany them. - What's For Lunch Honey
Sometimes you just need a quick and easy idea for dinner. This time why not make garlic shrimp and eggs on toasted bagels? - What's For Lunch Honey
If you're a fan of cheese and yumminess, don't miss out on these cheese quesadillas with two salsas: one spicy and one fruity. - What's for Lunch Honey
This month the whisk-holding women who are the Daring Bakers have all taken a challenge to create Martha's crazy Chocolate Crepe Cake. Be sure to click on the links of "other daring bakers" to see their creations too. I am so impressed with everyone's dedication and hardwork. I want to play next time! - What's For Lunch Honey
I know this is a loaf of bread, but wow, it looks like you could eat it as a meal. This hearty Spinach & Fennel Loaf looks so fantastic, I think I'm going to have to give it a try. What do you guys think? Want to try it? - What's For Lunch, Honey?
- In Italy dancing and singing pasta and vegetables are as excited about Parmigiano Reggiano as I am. I dare you not to get the song stuck in your head after watching. - Serious Eats
- Don't miss this list of 50 wines you can always trust - and bonus, almost all are under $20. - Food & Wine
- Think British food is terrible? Think again. Sam is out to prove that English food is not a joke. - Becks & Posh
- I meant to post this earlier, but thought most of you may have heard. But just in case, Cadbury says that their Creme Eggs haven't gotten smaller, but you've gotten bigger. However, The Office's BJ Novak proves that they have indeed gotten smaller. - The Consumerist
- David Beckam's not on the "daughter diet" to help conceive a girl. - Chow
- Meeta manages to mix three of my favorite things into one delicious salad: spinach salad, goat cheese and avocado. - What's For Lunch, Honey?
- And from the news of geeks + food = awesome... A computer is helping calculate how to make a perfect bacon sandwich. - geeksugar