- Paula Deen makes a dirty appearance on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno. — Eater
- Candy sales are projected to be up from last year. — Eatocracy
- Zagat releases its 2011 Top Restaurants Guide. — Feast
- How to throw a Halloween bash, according to Amy Sedaris. — Epicurious
- Chez Panisse responds to its Michelin demotion. — Grub Street SF
- Just in time for the World Series, chefs share game-time bites. — Huffington Post Food
- A Fall-perfect baked pumpkin with brown sugar egg custard recipe. — Serious Eats
- Which fanciful Willy Wonka treats have actually been invented? — Chow
- Study finds corn syrup and table sugar are not the same. — The Atlantic
- An introduction to lardcore: Southern food goes hardcore. — Time
See children? Everything in this room is eatable.
See children? Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable! But that my dear children. is called cannibalism; and that is frowned upon in most societies.