Spackle Ombré

Spackle refers to the paste used to cover cracks and holes in the wall, and the cake playfully takes on that texture. A pink ombré hue lifts the eyes to the BHLDN rabbit cake topper ($158).

Source: Magnolia Bakery

Read More Wedding FoodCake DecoratingIcingWedding CakesWedding PlanningWedding ReceptionsWedding
What’s Your Reaction? 0 0 0 0 0 0 0Reactions