This corn is unforgettable, it is so good. We love to eat it in the summer because that’s when it’s corn season. If you are having a sale to raise money on your street, we recommend you bring out a grill and do this recipe since it’s so simple.
Serves 6 people
The Batali Brothers Cookbook
6 ears corn
Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
1 cup balsamic vinegar (enough to fill a not-so- deep dish)
2 cups Parmigiano-Reggiano
1. Preheat the grill to high heat.
2. Shuck all the corn.
3. Drizzle the corn with olive oil and put it on the grill.
4. Turn the corn every 3 minutes to make sure it gets cooked on every side.
5. Pour your balsamic into a shallow bowl or dish, and in another bowl, do the same with the cheese.
6. Then take the corn off the grill and roll it through the balsamic, then the cheese (so the cheese sticks). Do that with every ear.
7. When you are done with that, drizzle a little balsamic and sprinkle a little cheese on all the corn.